Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article is original, has not been published in any other peer-reviewed journal, is not under consideration for publication by any other journal and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights.
- The text is in Microsoft Word (.docx) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) format. It does not exceed the maximum length of 30,000 characters (including spaces but excluding bibliography, figures, photographs and tables).
- Figures, photographs and tables provide a short explanatory caption, which can be understood independent of the text. Figures and tables are integrated into the text document. Extensive figures and tables are on hand seperately in jpeg- or pdf-format.
- An abstract (max. 800 characters including spaces) and three to five keywords are included. Both can be entered in the according fields in the step "Enter Metadata".
- The article includes a short biography for each of the authors (i.e., first name, surname, affiliation, main field(s) of interest). Author bios can be entered in the "Bio statement" field in the step "Enter Metadata".
- Please consider acquiring an ORCID identifier.
Articles in IGJR are being published under the Creative-Commons License "CC 4.0 BY". On the basis of this license, the article may be edited and changed, but the author always has to be credited for the original work. By sending your article to IGJR, you agree to the publication of your article under this license. Please contact us if you do not want to have your article be published under CC 4.0 BY.